View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #72
StephenM
Temporal Tourist
StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo VOX
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I did say I don't use a 3G Kindle, it's the principle of the thing! As per HarryT's suggestion above though, there may well be a fair enough reason for it, in that case I'll go back to loving Amazon to bits
Sorry. I missed the part about you not having a 3G Kindle. I guess I read it a bit too quickly. I can relate, however, as I had a Kindle Keyboard not too long ago, and upgraded to a Kobo Vox, as I was disappointed with the limited Kindle hardware choices here in Canada. We just got the Kindle Touch available here a few months ago, and there is no sign of the Kindle Fire coming north any time soon.
StephenM is offline   Reply With Quote