View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conner View Post
I've used the 'Cosmic Egg Algorithm' thing I've used the animated screensaver..
My demos (including cosmegg and others) do not "install" and do not change anything. You just run them and they write only to the eink display. My tcc compiler package installs some extra symlinks to the root partition, but they should not interfere with anything even if you do not run the uninstaller to remove them.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote