View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Make sure "Full line at bottom" is checked in Visual Options. Sometimes when you update the app you have to uncheck and recheck it.

After tweaking all the options, I haven't had any issues with Moon+. Most of the bugs are gone now with the additional options in the various settings. It continues to be the only app I use on my tablet if I don't need to sync with an eInk device.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote