View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
What does Merge Books do?

If I reimport books that are already in my Claibre library, it pops up that the book already exists, and asks if I want to merge them. What does that actually do?

I am looking at installing some plug ins that will only operate during import, and I want to run them against most of the books in my library. But I have spent a lot of time and effort, setting up my sorts and series to generate the collections, the way I want them. So I don't want to remove all the books and redo them.

Thanks.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote