View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPLD View Post
I had a similar problem when converting my HTML manuscripts to mobi/epub via Calibre... it kept timing out (though I was able to carry on doing everything else concurrently).
What does "timing out" mean? I've run a conversion or two that took over 5 hours to complete. I never had it time out. In my experience it either stops with an error message or it continues to completion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote