View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDragon View Post
Sure it's a good idea to post questions/concerns in both area. I am wondering if someone has got any answer from their customer support.
The official stance, I believe, is that:

annotation - Being added but no date has been given yet (information is a little mixed on this, but that seems to be the most common answer from them).

zoom - They are still deciding on whether or not to add zoom.

dictionary - I have not heard any comments from them regarding dictionary support, but I don't know if anybody has really asked them directly yet.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote