View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #188
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
The only occasions before this, that I have heard such a furore of interest at something new coming up, are when a Harry Potter book is released and when the first IPhone was released 2yrs ago.
Hats off to Amazon at successfully launching a surprise, much wanted option..

I guess this is just about enough to keep Kindle DX off the shelf for quite some time..
after a few lazy weeks in the flea market, this week I see a sudden spurt in sell notices..
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote