View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:04 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Say with me:

FRANZ KAFKA!

not even Kafka could have written the latest twist. Sony sales now say that i can have a refund but first, the faulty item has to be sent back to their warehouse, and it cannot go from Sony tech service ( who currently have it ) to Sony sales ( who now want it ) , because it has to be returned by the customer.

So Sony are now arranging two more couriers ( they already sent one last week to collect the item when it was not here ) - they are intending it to courier it from Sony repair center back to me, then courier it from me back to Sony sales !

I am almost tempted to hope that the repair guys have lost it ( or binned it as they threatened to do a few weeks back) , just to see how they'd dig themselves out of that hole

here's the reply to me asking why sony cant just ship it to themselves & leave me out of it:

> Please once you receive the package, leave it in the box from the
> technical department, just remove the labels with your address in
> order to prevent confusion. I am sorry for complications,
> unfortunately, we have to follow the procedure and according to them we have to receive the product from the customer.

& the previous reply

> > I am sorry for the confusing information, I have now requested from
> > the technical support to return the product directly to you. Once
> > you will receive the product we will request a collection and
> > delivery to the warehouse of the SONY Store Online. Unfortunately,
> > we have to receive the product in our warehouse in order to proceed with refund.
> > This confusion occurred due to the fact that the technical
> > department is located on the
> different place and our system are not connected.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote