View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #22
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Neverwhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
I never used these, so I'm bit apprehensive about them, but I like to try new things so here is a task for any willing to make a recommendation.

I would prefer a shorter book, in the case I won't like it.
Genre wise, please make it either a fantasy, sci-fi or classic. No romance or YA please.

Additional note: if the author is British, I would like the voice actor to be British.

Thank you.
Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, read beautifully by the author.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote