View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I had to go and check my prefrences, and indeed it said there that I wanted notices. Not only that, it said I was fine with them contacting me over the phone! I've now changed both my "yes" to "no" and unchecked "phone".
I have not however had any problems with the settings I had until a few minutes ago. Only order confirmations and a very occasional promo email.
I made an order yesterday, and I have a feeling that settings get changed when orders are made, through some default settings that you actively have to click off but I could be worng here.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote