View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #18
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
You have 3 kids under 5 years of age?
Stick with picture books for them.
If you have some older kids (like 10 or 12 years of age) you can buy kindle4 non touch (70$ model) and make it a personal present for them. No sharing with younger siblings. Its only theirs. I'm saying this because there was nothing more precious and enjoyable to me then reading books when I was about 10-11 years old. Even if your older kids dont like reading they might give it a go if you make it only theirs. Kids want certain autonomy at that age and sense that they are important. 10/12 year olds dont really want to be around 3 toddlers under 5 years. They would be rather cooped up in their room reading Harry Potter or Hunger Games. So make this kindle a present to them. They will appreciate it. And toddlers would prefer a picture book they can drool and draw on then having to sit quietly and read.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote