View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #40
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramvenkatesan View Post
@ixtab, are you able to see the tamil fonts? What font hacks have you installed? Thanks. I am able to read this in Calibre. But when I open it in my Kindle 4 it shows junk characters and not the tamil fonts?

I have already installed the Tamil fonts using the Font Hack. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks
I don't have any font hacks installed. Newer Kindles support the full UTF-8 spectrum without any hacks. So maybe you are actually having problems *because* you messed with the fonts

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-05T07_08_05-0000.gif
Views:	398
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	93124
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Converted_file_209c82ee.mobi (198.4 KB, 268 views)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote