View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasi View Post
By the way, I am using "Moon+ Reader Pro" Android app.

When I send a book from Calibre to my device, where is Calibre going to "leave" it?
I too use Moon+ Reader Pro. You might want to look into Calibre Companion App (wireless required), it works great with the Nexus 7 and Moon+. One small feature is that the app allows you to route books by format to which ever directory you wish. Well worth the token fee for the app.

Update: You can choose to scan for books or not to scan for books. If you choose to scan for books it will only scan in the directories you have designated as being used for Calibre Companion to send books to. No scanning of every directory for any manuals, text files, books, pamphlets etc.. that might be on your device. This creates a much quicker connection to calibre.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-29-2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: sp
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote