View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
SomeSteve
Groupie
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
If they are individually specified as colors, you could locate one place where it is light when you have it open in Sigil and do a search and replace it 000000, if wanted to go all dark, or 111111 if that would bring it up dark enough. They are Red, Green and Blue in hexidecimal with 000000 being black and FFFFFF being white.

If it is the CSS, again just search for an occurence of it in Sigil, find the class in the stylesheet (.light for example) then try changing whatever you find there and save it with a new name. Then try it out.

If you fix it then you might contribute it back to library to help others with similar readers.
Thanks for your comments and the specific instructions. I think I'll give it a try, when I have the time.

As for contributing it back to the library, since I'm new at this, I'm afraid of messing something up, and then contributing a messed up copy. But I'll see how it goes.
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote