View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #18
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I wouldn't want my husband wearing his wedding ring on a necklace. The point of it being on your finger is that it's in plain view of everyone else. There's no mistaking that he's taken. If it's on your necklace, it can be hidden under a shirt, and anyone who saw would probably think it was a family heirloom or something (yes i am the jealous type, he's mine, alllllll mine ).

If you've never worn a ring on that finger it might be a bit uncomfortable for a while but you get used to it.
How about a tattoo on the forehead?
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote