View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #22003
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Getting tired of the cold/dry weather. It isn't snowing and there's hardly any white snow in the inner city left. We do have slush, either frozen or slushy depending on the time of day. My skin's dry and even using body butter twice a day doesn't get rid of the itchiness.
How many calories in body butter?

But I was beginning to think I had fleas... I have a bamboo back scratcher next to the bed, another next to my computer, and one in my bike saddle bags! I hate putting any kind of lotion or cream on my skin. No matter what it 'actually' is, my brain tells me it's greasy, and I can't stand greasy any more. Maybe it's an overcompensation from my biker trash days... I don't know. Sometimes I think I have a Lady Macbeth Complex!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote