View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:24 AM   #14
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjoshua5000 View Post
I believe the Kobo version is the one you buy from the Kobo Glo (itself) or through the desktop client, the adobe one is from the website directly.

Also. Can you check to see how well sideload connect works with the dictionaries and translators. On Good Reader review they said it work. The manual said it may not work.

Also. what is the "extra "sneak peek" sections ".

thanks.
Ah, so I need to obtain a book from the device / desktop application itself for it to be a true "kepub"? Will do a test with a free book and update that section.

Absolutely will look into dictionary and translation of sideloaded epubs. This will be covered in either the upcoming "Readability" or "Functionality" sections. I have a number of free classics from Project Gutenberg I can test this with.

Sorry, I meant to say that the epub I was testing was a £0.99 novella, which included excerpts (or "sneak peeks") for two full length novels at the end of the epub, after the novella itself. Bit confusing, I know, and I'll update the wording when I get home from work to make it a bit clearer.
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote