View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalake View Post
I am using 2.1.5 on my Kobo Touch and 5.8.1 on my iPhone. I do NOT have the duplicate shelf problem on my iPhone, btw.
I wonder if the two devices have gotten out of sync. Or they are using different versions of the database.

Something you could try is to delete the repeating shelves on the Touch, do a sync and then do a sync on the iPhone app. If the shelves are still there, delete it there and, and sync followed by a sync on the Touch.

Another possibility is to delete the shelves on both devices and then sync. And then do another delete and sync if the shelves come back to one of the devices.

I think the update to 2.2.0 or later will fix this. But, I can't recommend that until Kobo officially release it to everyone.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote