View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #24
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
He seemed smart and funny so when the inevitable question came about following him home, I thought "an older man might be more intellectually interesting fare than the normal run of 30's something". Hence, I went with him. When we got to his place I immediately noticed that he didn't have any bookshelves, so I asked him if he read on a Kindle or Sony (the latter being the dominant choice in Sweden). He looked at me dazed: "What is that?", he asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
ps. i do like older men as well :P
How about older monkeys who read?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote