Thread: ePub on KIndle
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #13
Ken Irving
Writer
Ken Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileReadKen Irving has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Nook "1st Edition" Wireless, Nook4PC, NookStudy, Kindle4PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Any easy epub viewers for Windows? At this point I'm just curious what/how they look compared with Kindle's mobi format? Or compared to converting epub to mobi?
The Firefox eppubreader is very good as clicking on an epub file on the Internet will immediately open it up in the browser. Easy to install too.

Most sellers of devices like Kindle, Nook, Kobo, etc. also have PC/Mac readers, and all but the Kindle4PC will probably handle epub The best of the epub PC/Mac readers, in my opinion, is the Nookstudy, as you can have multiple books open at one time, view two parts of a book at the same time, use a one-page or two-page format, take notes and save or print them outside the reader, etc. I have found the others rather stiff and lacking in features.
Ken Irving is offline   Reply With Quote