View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
http://gizmodo.com/5445603/the-ultim...-we-care-about

In the attached link, Gizmodo gave the Entourage Edge a 0% chance of survival and essentially deemed it dead on arrival. What are they thinking about?

I know that it is heavy but when I look at it, I see something with twice the usability of the Que which is definately years beyond the Kindle.

Am I missing something here? I am on the pre-order list for the Edge so I really want to know what everyone else thinks about this review.
The bloggers over at Gizmodo share a weakness with journalists; they don't know much about anything they cover. It might be a failure as an ebook reader but that's okay because it's not an ebook reader. It's a netbook. Their lack of knowledge blinds them to the possibilities inherent in the design.

Are you in the February or March shipments? If you don't want it I'll buy it off you.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote