View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I had a similar problem where the Ebook library software would not launch. I went to the Sony site and was able to use their help pages to unistall the software and reinstall it. There are quite a few steps involved, but process starts here:
http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/m...200%2075195281
Good luck! It took me awhile and I have no idea what I did to cause the problem in the first place, but everything seems to be working fine now.
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote