View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 09:40 PM   #1011
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Not exactly what I'm listening to, but rather what I an thinking about buying. Some years ago, I listened to the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix, read by the excellent Tim Curry. Now Garth Nix has come out with a new Abhorsen book, "Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen". A pretty good book, btw and not at all what I was expecting. The audio book is out, but it has a different reader, Graeme Malcolm rather than Tim Curry. I've never had good luck with audiobook series where they change the reader in mid series. Ah well, I think the best thing to do is put it in my wish list and wait to see what some of the other reactions are.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote