View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 01:24 AM   #1007
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished both the Crystal books, as well as Local Custom, read by Bernadette Dunne. These are well read, though we have to deal with a narrator change from the Books of Before set. These three books, the Space Regencies Sequence, include Local Custom, Scout's Progress, which I'm currently reading, and Mouse and Dragon. All read by Bernadette Dunne. All the Liaden Universe books are re-reads, and I'll be doing joint Audible and eBook reads, moving back and forth, using my Manual-Sync process of sync'ing my reading location.
Finished Mouse and Dragon. Not sure what's up next, but I must say I'm really, really enjoying these books.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote