View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #1596
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
I am definitely a bit of a sucker for the Kindle sales as I will readily buy a load of books if they sound like the sort of thing I would read at some point even if I probably still have some bought in a similar fashion in the same sale last year.

However, I do not actually think it is a bad thing as I have discovered via such sales a number of authors that I would have completely overlooked at full-price and have since gone on and bought the rest of a number of different series given that amazon usually offer book 1's in their sales to lure people in.

If I am only paying 99p or so per book then I would only really need about 1 in 5 to be good and I would be no worse off financially than if I stuck to dearer books from authors I already knew and I would say I am far better at spotting books I would like than that so combined with the discovering new authors I think I have to say the following:

My name is Colin and I am glad that I am an ebook addict!
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote