View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #1594
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I treated myself to four agency books from my wish list.

This is totally cheating, because my challenge next year is for my TBR to go down rather than up, and it isn't quite next year yet...

Rather than just giving in and buying the books, I decided I was going to allow myself to spend £20. I feel a bit better about doing it that way round. I'm controlling the money rather than the number of books.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote