View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCat0 View Post
My problem is that when I'm done reading the news I can't delete it.
In the Calibre interfaces for individual newspapers, I always set "Delete downloaded news older than:" to 1 Day. What if you don't download every day? Although I do download daily, I hope and think that the "1 Day" setting really means to delete the news source after one day, or the next time you download via Calibre, whichever comes later. So the "1 Day" setting may solve your problem.

Quote:
haven't plugged it into my computer to get rid of them yet but I'm sure I would be capable
It would be hard for me to manage my Kindle without occasionally connecting to my PC, bringing up Windows Explorer to add/delete items from the Kindle documents and music folders.

You might also want to check out my web site below, especially if you have the 3G option.

If above does not help, you could also try the Calibre forum here.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote