View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #21
Feisty
Book Nerd Extraordinaire
Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Original and Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
Do you have the same problem with just dragging and dropping books without calibre whatsoever? IF you still do then it is not a calibre problem, might be a book that is corrupted or something.

For your info, even if the files are physically there on the device but are not accessible from the reader, it is because they were not added to the reader database, That is what processing content is supposed to do. So if 1 file has something funny maybe it's hanging on it.
I did have the same problems dragging and dropping a few times but it was always after I'd restarted my ereader after a "stuck" period (turned it back on but not pinhole or factory reset) that I had the issues with dragging and dropping making me think the ereader was still confused or something.

When I dragged and dropped right after a factory reset it worked alright. It was just a hassle because that way meant I had to save my Calibre-adjusted epubs back to my disk and then drag and drop. Dragging and dropping right from the Calibre window ran into the same issues as loading them normally through Calibre.

I thought maybe a corrupted file was to blame but I wasn't able to locate one particular file that seemed to never work, and all the files I was trying to load had previously been loaded on an Original Kobo with no issues.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote