View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #17
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
I tried deleting the driver and metadata file which didn't seem to cause any problems but when I plugged my Kobo in again Calibre put them back on automatically. It does this every time I load a book from Calibre after I've deleted them.
What about copying your library somewhere else. then uninstalling calibre, make sure to physically delete the install directory after wards. Then reboot. reinstall calibre, copy your library back and see what happens?

Might help

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote