View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #300
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ok folks, I've got some suggestions from Kovid. I'm going to close this thread, create new ones for each of the plugins and put links to them from this one. (I'm also going to remove all the attachments etc so people don't accidentally download old versions). Plus of course there will be a sticky for a Plugins index that I've mentioned in the introduction thread.

I have created an "Plugin ideas" sticky thread. For those of you with recent questions/suggestions, I have quoted you in replies there instead of moving your posts.

See you on the other side (I hope).

Last edited by kiwidude; 01-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.