View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #298
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
If people have violent objections to me "rewriting history" by my moving just the "useful stuff" into new threads and deleting the rest please say so. Plan B is as you say to just start new threads and lock this one.
Well if you're willing to put the effort to split the thread, then I can see why you'd want to clean things up. As long as each plugin gets its own thread (maybe plugin thread titles can be of the form Plugin: name, like I used for mine to distinguish them from other posts) with its own comments its ok with me. You could always create a new thread labelled old posts or something to make it clear its old - but then it might not read well if most posts are moved elsewhere.