View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:12 AM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have one question. Is it available for Non-USA resident? Because perhaps it would be interesting for me.
I was chatting with their online help because I couldn't figure out how to register from out of state (you have to print out a form and mail it in).

I asked your question and the person on duty didn't know. She's going to pass the question to someone higher up and email me the answer. You'd have to be able to send them a check in US dollars at the least. Or perhaps they'd take cash.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote