View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that looks good to me, alex. the only suggestion i have is to give the ebookwise a top-level forum of its own, rather than putting it in the "other devices" forum ; it gets a good bit of activity and people are still buying eb1150 regularly and coming here with lots of questions. a developper corner for the eb1150 might be a good idea as well as nick, ashkultz, et al are quite actively working on new tools and fonctionnalities. i don't think it needs a separate "accessories" forum however an accessories prefix would be a good idea as the question of "where to buy the charger outside the US" comes up regularly ! and there is also the question of where to find smartmedia cards.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote