View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It sounds like the whole multi-media encyclopedia concept that appears to have died the dodo. Give me the book and the Web itself is filled with whatever side-commentary and other stuff I could possibly need.

All this is effectively doing is making it so I can only hold a fraction of the books I used to hold on my device. I know memory is cheap, but then why does 16GB more cost you an extra $100 ($50 some places now).
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote