View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Where did that come from? No one said the submitted file should be invalid? Quite the contrary, it must always be a valid ePub file.

Dale
Uh... correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't unzipping an epub, rezipping the contents with WinRar, and then renaming from *.zip to *.epub result in a compressed mimetype file? Hence an invalid ePub?

I'm not trying to give anyone one a hard time, or anything (especially Hitch), but it seemed pretty clear to me from the description of her process that a valid ePub being submitted/converted was failing (no embedded fonts), and an invalid (compressed mimetype file) ePub being submitted/converted was succeeding (fonts were working/included). Did I read it wrong?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-22-2013 at 04:55 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote