View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
And for anyone else looking in on this thread; I think, for each book (xhtml file), you have to right click in the Book Browser pane, and link the css to each file manually.
Or you select (clcck, shift-click, or control-click) any number of files and link the stylesheets to more than one at a time.

BTW, I just uncovered a nice Sigil feature that I didn't know was there: in CV a right-click on a tag's class="something' will take you to the CSS definition.

Kudo's to the developers for thinking of us

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote