View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #46
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpcd View Post
The second error looks like 023.
I have used a video recording of my screen, which I go back and single-step to read the momentary screen that quickly flashed by. These days, you may be able to use a cellphone with camera to record that video, but you may need a magnifying glass between the camera and kindle screen to get a good closeup on the part of the screen with the error code.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote