View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Congratulations on a gorgeous job, ghostyjack! I have yet to find a single collection of poetry on Amazon that reproduces stanza forms indents as well as you've done here -- and, yes, I do realize I'm comparing mobi to epub.

You seem able to render multi-leveled indents beautifully in a way that isn't too time-consuming -- a trick that even major publishing house staff seem not to have mastered.

If it's OK with you, I'm going to PM you about that.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote