View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:44 AM   #1
Aenea
Zealot
Aenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: iRex iLiad
Secure Mobipocket Decoder is no more...

Hi there,

Well, as some of you already know I had to take down my web page with the decoder on it because I received a take-down letter from a Dutch law-firm which was hired by Mobipocket France.

As a result I will probably face huge lawyer bills in the near future and since I'm un-employed at the moment that will be really troublesome.

I noticed that, according to my logfiles, 1000's of people downloaded it, which is nice, so people can start giving it to each other. What I really don't understand is the fact that I spent a better part of a week on it (no work -> lots of time) and I asked for donations and nobody, really nobody bothered to do just that. No, I don't want large sums, but if everyone just had sent me a buck or two it would have been nice...

Aenea
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Letter.png
Views:	1664
Size:	553.0 KB
ID:	5830  
Aenea is offline   Reply With Quote