View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunodosoma View Post
@ ivanjt -My bad - wrong tablet. Hopefully it just needs full charge. If a replacement battery is needed who sells them and what's the part number?
Sorry if I sounded rather hard - just spent a hour trying to explain to a client why 5v from a USB socket wouldn't charge his equipment that needed 15v and just popped in to see if the boys had more info to help find the switch.

To answer your question, I seem to remember that someone had photos of the battery somewhere on here that showed the part number. As to where to get them, I think it would require a search of the Chinese/Hong Kong component sites and then the problem arises with the minimum order quantities - 500 to 1000 units is the usual.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote