View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
1 Shelf Clear, Many to Go

I have had the Sony Reader for just over a year and it has already started to pay dividends. I now have one bookcase shelf clear and I can see the back on another. Before the Sony I was plotting on how to add more bookshelves to the room.

No new books have been added in over six (6) months and the tide is going out as I am finding new homes for some of the older ones. Also the stacks on the floor are gone. I can walk around the room again. (I remember doing that back when we first moved here about 17 years ago.)

I can even find things easier than before. This is a good thing. First the CDs were converted to the music server and now the books are moving to electronic form too.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote