View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
If you had separated that info out from the 3 page thread it certainly could have been made a sticky. In case you missed it I'm clueless when it comes to Linux.

How about starting a thread with the Updater, calibre-uninstall, and an "isolated" updater you mentioned with an appropriate title and I'll be glad to give you the official reigns of the Linux sticky.
Oh, I was reprimanding myself for not pursuing the point at the time, I kinda forgot.

I created a thread here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=237233, describing the process. Can you sticky it?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote