View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
@Whenster: You might like to try one more thing....

In the file [B]sigil-0.7.2/src/src/Xerces/B] I see the following

Quote:
if( CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX )
# SSE2 autodetection sometimes fails on Linux, so we'll just
# require the presence of SSE2. Everything since the year 2000 (Pentium 4)
# has it, so it's not like we're leaving anyone out.
add_definitions( -msse2 )
endif()
Try commenting out the add_definitions( -msse2 ) and then regenerate the makefiles (ie redo the cmake command) and then redo the make as well.

To be tidy I actually blew away the entire sigil-0.7.2/ directory tree and started from scratch.

*EDIT*: Never mind... Disabling SSE2 caused compilation errors in building the Xerces component. Time for me to keep plugging away to see if there is any workaround.

**EDIT**: In sigil-0.7.2/src/src/Xerces/xercesc/util/Xerces_autoconf_config.hpp there is a section
Quote:
#ifndef __APPLE__
# define XERCES_HAVE_SSE2_INTRINSIC 1
#endif
Remove or comment out those lines (easiest way to comment them out is to add // before each line).

Same required for
Quote:
#ifndef __APPLE__
# define XERCES_HAVE_EMMINTRIN_H 1
#endif

Last edited by PeterT; 04-22-2013 at 11:54 AM.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote