View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #15
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post

3) Will there be something I can use to play library borrowed audio books that are .wma files (I had to download 'Overdrive Media Console' to listen to a book I borrowed recently on my PC).
I think you have to download Overdrive if it's for library books. It's available on GetJar so hopefully will work for Vox.

Quote:
6) I didn't realize you could use Reading Life right now...can I do that with my Kobo WiFi?
Not on the Wifi (as far as I know) but on any of the mobile apps you can - and it may recognize books you've read on the Wifi if you sync with the store.

Quote:
8) That zinio website for magazines looks great, but it doesn't have Entertainment Weekly or People in Canada It's kinda pricey though...I can get a discounted paper subscription for most of those for much cheaper. I do like the capability of buying single back-issues to mags I don't subscribe to, though! That's cool! But...can you keep them forever or do they expire?
I think you can keep forever - I get a magazine currently using Zinio and the app on the PC is nice, but I'd love to have a more magazine like device. Some magazines are reasonably priced and some are really expensive.

I wish they had more international magazines available too. If you look at Pressreader, which is the other app Kobo says will come pre-installed - it is a newspaper subscription service but seems to allow interantional subscriptions too.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote