View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #43
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
I'm really tempted by this one. While I have the nook color with cm9(ICS), it would be nice to have a tablet with a more reliable version of it. My nook killed Ann old 8GB flash card months ago and a couple of weeks ago, it froze up and when I restated it, none of the apps on the ad card loaded. Turns out, I had to format the new card and stay from scratch. grrr. My problem is that I keep changing my mind about form factor. 7 inch vs 10 inch... Thurs size of the nook is so portable and easy to hold, but a larger screen would be, you know, bigger.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote