View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
With Sigil open to my ePub, I see the stylesheet.css to edit, but how do I cross-reference the heading1, heading2 in Sigil's left, upper window, with the Calibre1, Calibre2 as displayed in the stylesheet opened in Sigil.

I see where I can change the top margin, but knowing which heading ties in with heading1 is where I am at a loss.
Change to code view and you can easily see what classes are used for h1, h2 etc...

FYI there is a Sigil forum where more experienced users of Sigil exist to answer these questions.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote