View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:53 AM   #28
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
One thought. If you zoom and lock the page in landscape mode then close the pdf, when you open it again, I suppose even the zoom and lock settings will be gone because the screen is now in portrait mode. Is that the case?
Not always, depend on the orientation when you open the document.

If you set a lock for document in landscape mode then return to open the document in portrait mode, you will lose the lock. But if you put the device in landscape mode before opening the document, then lock will be there.

The same for setting a document in portrait mode.

It's more natural to read in portrait mode and fortunately, I never had to set the lock in landscape mode. In landscape mode the text are bigger because the document is cut in halves or thirds. In fact, the zoom scale is set to the max in landscape mode. I only need to set the zoom lock in portrait mode.
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote