View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 06:24 AM   #41
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How valid an assumption is that? I would have thought that there would be a very large number of books which might appear in multiple categories, in which case the total count might be considerably inflated!
I agree with Harry that books may well be in several categories -- a romantic crime novel, for instance. Is it Romance or is it Myster/Crime?

I just wish it were possible to search and get the sony site to return ONLY the results which match completely.

I sometimes wonder if anywhere there is a single listing of all the books at the Sony site. I wish there were access to it so we could download it (just a simple list of title and author) and do our own searches on it.

I suppose it might be considered a trade secret, however, since it would give not only us but also Sony's competition, exact numbers, which may be something they don't want known.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote