View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Great idea, you made my morning.

Quote:
BTW, would it be cheating to ask for a list of all the moderators? I recognize a few that appear in the threads I peruse, but I don't think I know all of them.
not cheating at all (not all the people on the list are active, and not all will be referenced in the story), but no worries, all the suspects ah, witnesses will be introduced fully in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think it was the blue one next to the fish.
hm, interesting theory.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote