Thread: Glo How is Powells?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
I will comment that I just got a Glo from Powell's today and it has a sticker saying that it can only be returned if unopened. It can be exchanged if defective.

I wouldn't expect to be able to return it if you don't like it or there's a software bug that drives you crazy.
Software bug that is due to the firmware, or a software bug unique to my device? Like the freezing some users have experienced on certain devices, could that be caused by a software bug somehow?
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote